Advanced Care Planning: A Healthy Conversation May 03, 2018
When: Thursday, May 3, 2018
Where: Saint Francis Care Medical Office Building, 7 Elm Street, Enfield, CT 06082
Saint Francis Healthcare Partners is sponsoring a panel discussion to educate patients, family members and caregivers on Advance Care Planning and how to communicate your goals of care with your family and healthcare team.
- 6-6:15 pm – Introduction – Ronald Kimmel, MD – Saint Francis Healthcare Partners
- 6:15-6:40 pm – Individualizing Care and Emphasizing Comfort – Marie Goodine, BSW, MSW, LCSW – Masonicare Partners Home Health & Hospice
- 6:40-7:05 pm – Making End of Life Arrangements – Bob Muccino, President – Connecticut Funeral Directors Association
- 7:05-7:30 pm – Preparing Legal Documents* – Marilyn Denny, Esq. – Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- 7:30-8 pm – Discussion
Join the conversation, make your wishes and create your plan
Adults of ALL ages encouraged to attend
Bring a family member, friend or caregiver
Free parking and light refreshments will be provided
FREE PROGRAM • REGISTRATION: REQUIRED BY MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2018
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CALL 1.877.783.7262 OR REGISTER ONLINE
For more information, contact: Virginia Ruiz at 860.714.7050 or email@example.com.
* This presentation is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice. For such advice, consult with an attorney.