Saint Francis Healthcare Partners (SFHCP) is a joint venture between a community of exceptional physicians and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. SFHCP is a proud member of Trinity Health Of New England and we invite you to join us!
SFHCP is one of the oldest Physician Hospital Organizations in the country and has a proven track record of successful financial risk management during the era of capitation. Our success has been through a true collaborative partnership between our affiliated physician membership and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
We hope you can join us in our mission to transform our communities and succeed in this new era of value based care!
SFHCP provides members the following comprehensive services:
- Competitive Contracting
- Centralized Credentialing
- Educational Training
- Population Health Management
- Care Coordination
- Quality Data Services
- Business Intelligence
- Physician Outreach
SFHCP membership includes:
- Over 725 Primary & Specialty Care Physicians
- Over 200 Clinicians
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Featured benefits of becoming an SFHCP partner:
- Participation in value-based contracts with all major payors that provide opportunity for shared savings distributions and an overall reduction in the cost of care.
- Gain access to a population health management team with 16 coaches and navigators to help you coordinate care and manage diseases for your patients, freeing you and your staff to focus on direct patient care.
- The ability to be a leader in the participation of standards of care and support in delivering those standards.
- A focus on improving the health of the population we serve through quality-based and value-focused initiatives that the members help create.
- Capabilities to measure and monitor quality and performance.
- Access to state-of-the-art electronic medical records and technology to succeed in value-based contracts.
If you are interested in learning more about joining SFHCP, please call 860.714.5606.