Saint Francis Healthcare Partners (SFHCP) founded in 1993, is a cohesive network of independent healthcare practitioners, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and other facilities of Trinity Health Of New England working together to create the future of healthcare in our region.
We do this by developing partnerships, programs and innovations to reduce the total cost of care, improve the health of our patients and make us the network of choice for high quality providers.
If you want to be part of a provider-lead innovative organization join us as we generate value for patients, providers and employers by creating the future of healthcare.
SFHCP membership includes:
- Over 750 Primary & Specialty Care Physicians
- Over 325 Clinicians
- Trinity Health Of New England
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Featured benefits of becoming an SFHCP partner:
- Become a part of a physician led, shareholder driven organization as an employed or independent community provider.
- In 2017, $2.5 million was distributed to our members in shared savings and quality incentive programs.
- Participation in value-based and fee-for-service contracts with all major payors.
- Access to our population health management team including coaches, navigators and social workers to coordinate care, manage diseases, improving the health for your patients, freeing you and your staff to focus on direct patient care.
- Capabilities to measure and monitor quality and performance with access to state-of-the-art electronic medical records and technology to succeed in value-based contracts.
- Partnership with a strong member network connecting you with our members.
If you are interested in learning more about joining SFHCP, please contact Angela Rizzolo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 860.714.9835.