SFHCP Code of Conduct
Integrity and trust are essential elements of our mission to provide excellent service to our providers and their patients. In order to foster this trust, Saint Francis Healthcare Partners (SFHCP) has adopted a Code of Conduct that reinforces our commitment to conduct business in a way that is consistent with the highest ethical, medical and legal standards. This commitment includes:
- Complying with all laws and regulations that govern our business
- Ensuring that patient and provider data and information is secured and managed appropriately
- Safeguarding the company’s assets
- Providing a safe and respectful workplace
- Holding the trust of our providers, their patients and our community in the highest regard
Every individual or entity associated with SFHCP is expected to adhere to these principles.
SFHCP has also implemented a Corporate Compliance Plan to prevent, detect and resolve all compliance and business conduct issues that may arise at SFHCP. SFHCP has a dedicated Compliance Officer to operate and oversee the Compliance Program. Questions or concerns about non-compliance with SFHCP policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, or the Code of Conduct are reported to the SFHCP Compliance Officer..
All individuals associated with SFHCP have the option to report concerns anonymously through the 24/7/365 Compliance Hotline: 800.401.8004.
For more information, contact:
Corporate Compliance Department
95 Woodland Street, 4th Floor
Hartford, CT 06105
Main Number: 860.714.5606